Sunday, November 21, 2010

siberia

The wolves howl and the end cometh! The trees weep white and conceal the shapes of dreaded wolverines! Will I make it through the night? Winter has come and I think fishing is over unless I have the fortitude to wade through the snow and try for Steeelhead ( rainbow trout that go to sea and then come back to spawn). I now realise that I have fallen too much in rivers and do not want to usher in a cold and watery grave.

So if I cannot write about fishing I am going to send you a picture of my Salmon bracelet made of silver and designed by a Native North American Chief. At the moment Lois and I are having difficulty doing it justice through a comeral lense then I will take it over the seas. i will then carry a notice saying: DO NOT STEAL! I do not want to leadyou on the path of temptation

No comments:

Post a Comment